Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Season Finale Vent!

All right, why the hell did I just finish something I respect and start venting now? Okay! Let's get started Fillory, let's just face it, turned into a nightmare when The Beast took over, yeah, just look at what Penny had to deal with.

Now I'm going to turn back a bit and say something to everyone regarding what happened! Considering that it was all through Quentin's eyes, he's pretty much the main hero who had to deal with it, his friend Eliot is a Magician King, but none of them are able to handle the Blade that is supposed to ultimately defeat The Beast, that is until well...something kind of gross happens....let's just skip that detail, I'm still kind of grossed out!

So here we are up to speed and up to whatever the hell is going to happen when Julia is forced to relive her own rape, her powers fully restored, which is thanks to Ember the God of Fillory who helps her face down her demons. The one person she called is the top bitch of them all when she was raped by a fox, yeah, that's right Fillory's got a fucking fox who wants to kill The Beast!

Excuse the language, I just found out that the queen bitch of The Magicians is actually a good guy all of a sudden. Yeah, that's right Marina actually comes to rescue Julia after the Fox did the deed and vanished. I'm not surprised considering I may hate the character, but it works.

I will go into Hedge Witches later on if I get my cool back after what happened on the season. Honestly, if people are going to bitch me out for being as active as I am in the fandom, I'm just going to say it. "BRING IT ON SEASON 2"

No comments:

Post a Comment